The dawn of a new label printing era! Labels in photo print quality with 4 or 8 inch print width and optional autocutter or peeler!
The ColorWorks C6000Ae, C6000Pe, C6500Ae, and C6500Pe on-demand printers expand the existing ColorWorks product line to provide customers in the food and beverage, chemical, industrial, horticultural, and logistics industries (such as beekeepers, home brewers, and self-marketers) with a solution that enables them to produce small to medium runs of excellent print quality on a wide variety of materials on demand. All four new ColorWorks models will be available around January 2020.
With individual and coloured shelf labels by Color Works.
- Your stores are designed with great attention to detail and shopping in your home has become a real experience.
- High-quality shopfitting meets sophisticated product presentation.
- Black and white standard labels or monochrome promotional labels can no longer keep up here.
But what about the scanner rail?
Labels of yesterday and tomorrow
Industrial colour label printer
- Industrial colour label printer using inkjet technology
- Extremely fast print speed up to 300 mm/s
- Excellent print quality with up to 600x1200 dpi
- Durable, reliable, permanent print head
- Smudge and waterproof printout, acid and light-resistant
High Speed Performance in the 2nd generation
The Spectra II series offers maximum performance in print quality and speed.
Spectra II Highlights:
- Modern design with 6,5" touchscreen display
- compact flash drive
- printspeed up to: 350 mm/s
The Duoprint series meets the requirements for the classification and labeling system according to GHS (Globally-Harmonised-System).