Especially in these tense times, it is important to have a reliable partner.
Your known contact persons can be reached via the usual contact data, whether they are in the company or in the home office. In order to continue to be able to process our customers' orders in the usual high quality, we take all available measures. We will do everything in our power to achieve this. We are confident that we will master this challenge well.
Our technical support will assist you as usual by phone, email, video conference or remote maintenance. However, you can also send in your equipment for repair. Perhaps you would like to use this time for maintenance. We have a large portfolio of rental equipment available for you to ensure that your label printing runs smoothly. Please send the devices to our factory for maintenance or repair. In urgent cases we will of course continue to provide on-site support. We ask for your understanding that in these cases we will carry out an individual risk assessment before the visit.
All the best on behalf of the entire Garburg team - and stay healthy!
The dawn of a new label printing era! Labels in photo print quality with 4 or 8 inch print width and optional autocutter or peeler!
The ColorWorks C6000Ae, C6000Pe, C6500Ae, and C6500Pe on-demand printers expand the existing ColorWorks product line to provide customers in the food and beverage, chemical, industrial, horticultural, and logistics industries (such as beekeepers, home brewers, and self-marketers) with a solution that enables them to produce small to medium runs of excellent print quality on a wide variety of materials on demand. All four new ColorWorks models will be available around January 2020.
With individual and coloured shelf labels by Color Works.
- Your stores are designed with great attention to detail and shopping in your home has become a real experience.
- High-quality shopfitting meets sophisticated product presentation.
- Black and white standard labels or monochrome promotional labels can no longer keep up here.
But what about the scanner rail?
Labels of yesterday and tomorrow
Industrial colour label printer
- Industrial colour label printer using inkjet technology
- Extremely fast print speed up to 300 mm/s
- Excellent print quality with up to 600x1200 dpi
- Durable, reliable, permanent print head
- Smudge and waterproof printout, acid and light-resistant
High Speed Performance in the 2nd generation
The Spectra II series offers maximum performance in print quality and speed.
Spectra II Highlights:
- Modern design with 6,5" touchscreen display
- compact flash drive
- printspeed up to: 350 mm/s