For more possibilities
The modular concept of the Vivax 300 meets all requirements. It produces excellent and safe results for labelling jobs from the side, from above, all around and from the bottom.
The standard servomotor allows labelling speeds of up to 180 m/min to be achieved.
The picture shows the dispensing machine Vivax 300 in the left-hand-side version with pneumatic dispensing unit and 300 mm Ø un-winder.
- Vivax 300 labeling station for industrial in-line usage
- Label width 80 mm; 160 mm; 240 mm and 320 mm
- Labelling speed up to 180 m / min
- Automatic speed synchronization: optionally
- Possible labeling of products side-, top-, bottom- and all-around-labelling
- Label tolerance up to 0,3 mm
- Transfer units for a wide variety of product types and installation positions
- Easy integration into the production facility
- Can be optionally expanded with thermal transfer printer for variable printing
- Mounting or universal stand depending on customer application
Vivax 300 quick-clamping system
The large unwinding device with an outer diameter of 300 or 400 mm and the quick-release system minimise downtimes.
Wrap-around labelling of bottles and cans, whether with one or two labels. The system is adapted to your requirements with a roller separator, roller prism or roll-on belt.
Top- and bottom labelling
The top- and bottom labeling is done in one pass.
Can be extended with thermal transfer printer for variable printing optional.