Desktop- Colour Label Printer
Print your own labels
With the TM-C3500, you can easily customise and print your own colour labels. Whether it's printing packaging labels with colourful logos and pictures or tickets and ID cards with important barcodes and product information, this printer ensures you can print it all from one machine. It also helps you conform with GHS international chemical labelling guidelines, as labels can be printed on-demand without using pre-printed templates.
- High - quality four - colour inkjet printing(CMYK)
- Printing speed up to 103 mm / second
- Save money - with separate single cartridges you can replace only the used ink
- Integrated automatic paper cutter
- Automatic nozzle test system
- Conforms to BS5609 certification (seawater resistance)
- Compliance with international GHS guidelines for the labelling of chemicals
- smear and waterproof printing, acid, chemical and light resistant
- Software for easy setup included in delivery
High-quality and durable
Thanks to the individual pigment ink cartridges, you can create fast-drying, highly detailed labels that are smudge, water and fade resistant. Not only will your labels look great, but the pigment ink's long-lasting, durable qualities make it perfect for a wide variety of environments.
Saving your money
Thanks to individual pigment ink cartridges, this label printer is ideal for cutting printing costs with its low cost-per-label, as you only need to replace the colour used. Printing labels on demand with the C3500 reduces the costs associated with pre-printing, e. g. for storing the labels. Thanks to the use of separate single cartridges, only the used ink needs to be replaced, which further reduces the cost per printout. The print head is designed to last for the life of the printer, so you don't have to replace it.
Easy-to-use 4-colour label printer
You can easily print on a wide selection of materials, including matte and glossy coated paper and filmic labels. This means you can create exactly the type of labels you need. The LCD screen displays ink levels and printer status information, while front operation and easy setup software means you can operate the printer without specialist training.
Change label rolls
You save time and stay flexible thanks to the easy label change.
Accessories Maintenance Box
The waste ink container is easily accessible.
Scope of delivery
- Main Unit
- Drivers and utilities (CD)
- Operating instructions
- Power supply unit
- separate single cardridges
- Maintenance Box