Companies' demands on their labels are becoming increasingly sophisticated. Labelstar Office integrates perfectly with your IT infrastructure. Via an interface to your database (Access, Excel, SQL, ODBC, text, XML...) you can quickly and easily bring the available information to the desired label. All GHS symbols are also available as standard. It couldn't be more comfortable. With Labelstar Office we have taken a further step towards the future of label printing for all industries and users.
The elements (barcodes, symbols, variables, database fields) can be quickly and easily dragged onto the label using Drag & Drop. GHS-Labels– All GHS symbols for the classification of hazardous substances and their mandatory labelling on packaging are available as standard.
Performance and functionality
- Simple operation via drag & drop
- Supports the most common barcode types
- Direct database connection possible
- Customised label design thanks to a wide variety of printer and system variables
- Markups for flexible text formatting
- Print preview, logging, memory card support and other features
With Labelstar Office, you become your own label designer. An optimised user interface with control via drag & drop offers maximum comfort. Numerous options are available for text formatting and symbol embedding. In addition to the most common bar code types, the software offers various printer and system variables for flexible label design.
Label designing – Labels can be easily and rapidly created and printed with the Label Designer. Everthing is possible from straightforward layout creation through to complex bar code labels with variables and user inputs.
With the Quick Print program, labels can be easily printed out from a browser interface.
Label print – The uniform user interface with dynamic label previewing of the Labelstar Office Print Form ensures that the printout of labels and printing jobs is optimized and accelerated.
Automatic print – Thanks to a simple file interface in the Folder Monitor of Labelstar Office, the label print is integrated into your business application.
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1/8/8.1/10 (x86/x64)
- .Net Framework 4.6 or higher (http://www.microsoft.com/net/)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable (x86)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86)
- Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 (x86)
- Recommended printer drivers: Carl Valentin printer driver version 2.4.1 or higher
For further information and an overview of the different versions, please refer to our Datasheet.
Information on the additional modules Quick Print and Folder Monitoring can be found in the user manual. Download User Manual Labelstar Office english
DownloadsDownload Demo version Labelstar Office Version 6.50 Build 1020 chargeable upgrade [ Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 (x86/x64) /10, English, 129 MB ]
Important notice before starting the download:
Dear Customer, If you upgrade from version 5.x or older to the new release of Labelstar Office, you need new license keys. Please obtain the new license keys before installing the new release. To obtain a new license key, you need your existing licence key.